As Senior Vice President, Marketing & Development, Christi Cannon supports GCG’s vision, mission, and values in industry and client specific endeavors. She is responsible for directing and implementing GCG’s national marketing initiatives, as well as strategic management of GCG’s client relationships.Read More
As Senior Vice President, Marketing & Development, Christi Cannon supports GCG’s vision, mission, and values in industry and client specific endeavors. She is responsible for directing and implementing GCG’s national marketing initiatives, as well as strategic management of GCG’s client relationships.
Ms. Cannon started at GCG in 2007 in a business development role, working with the company’s clients to develop business across GCG’s service lines. With her promotion to the newly-created position of Director of Client Relations in 2011 and thereafter to Vice President of Client Relations in 2013, she focused on identifying client needs and translating those needs to deliverables for GCG’s Operations Team, as well as executing on strategic client relationships and market presence for the company. She has also contributed materially to some of GCG’s most complex administrations, including the Dell Securities Litigation, the Cobb EMC Litigation, and the Deepwater Horizon Settlement Program. Ms. Cannon regularly speaks at industry events in the United States and overseas.
Ms. Cannon’s background encompasses more than two decades of legal and industry experience. Prior to joining GCG, she handled national class action matters including securities, antitrust, consumer, and mergers and acquisitions litigation at prominent plaintiffs’ class action firms, and complex litigation matters at a defense firm. Her experience includes litigating some of the largest class actions in history.
- United States District Court Northern District of Georgia
Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Georgia State and Superior Courts, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court
- Emory University, J.D., Order of the Barristers, Lamar Inn of Court, Moot Court Team
- Auburn University, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi, University Honors Scholar
- International Bar Association
Admitted to Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S.D.C. N. D. Ga., and all Georgia trial and appellate courts
- “4 Legal Considerations for Marketing Pros,” PR Daily, August 10, 2016
- “How to Sound Confident (Even When you’re Not),” Christi Cannon quoted, Forbes, July 12, 2016
- “Christi Cannon Appointed Senior Vice President, Marketing & Development,” Atlanta Business Chronicle, March 22, 2016
- GCG Promotes Christi Cannon to Vice President, Client Relations
- GCG Executives Speak at the 5th Annual DRRT Conference
- Christi Cannon Named 2016 Women Worth Watching